2020년 9월 18-19일, 아시아 PID 회원 가족 온라인 미팅안내
- JULIA NORDIN<Julia@ipopi.org>
- Ronnapee Nushsiri<firstname.lastname@example.org>, Dimas Adhi Sugiharto<email@example.com>, Giang VietPIPS<firstname.lastname@example.org>, Giang VietPIPS<email@example.com>, Carag Ma. Corazon<firstname.lastname@example.org>, Geoff Yu<email@example.com>, Paul JW Park PID Korea<firstname.lastname@example.org>, 曲萌<email@example.com>, rubby chawla<firstname.lastname@example.org>, Japan NMO<email@example.com>, Iwata Tsutomu<firstname.lastname@example.org>, Narissara Suratannon<email@example.com>, Huyen Thuc<firstname.lastname@example.org>, vananh nguyen<email@example.com>, Rubby Chawla<firstname.lastname@example.org>, PIDKorea박정우<email@example.com>
- Bruce Lim-MyPOPI, Malaysia<firstname.lastname@example.org>, Christine Jeffery<email@example.com>, JOHAN PREVOT<firstname.lastname@example.org>, Martine Pergent<email@example.com>
It’s only one week left until we can welcome you all to the 3rd Regional Asian PID Meeting, we look forward to seeing you there!
We are thrilled to see that we already have registrations from all over the region. If you have not yet done so, please remember to register here. Registration is free, but mandatory. Deadline to register is 15th September. Your members are warmly welcome.
NMO Workshop 19th September
The second half of the PID patients meeting will be a an interactive workshop on the topic “What’s up in Asia?”.
- 1st part – NMO recent achievements (Deadline today)
During the first part of this session we have a invited a representative from each NMO to hold a 2 min presentation on NMO recent achievements. For those of you who have not yet shared your powerpoint slide (template attached), please remember that the deadline is today 10th September.
- 2nd part – Interactive session with country based groups
During the second part of this session the participants will work together to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from your national PID environments.
The discussion groups will be divided based on country/language. We hope will help increase participation from members who may not speak English.
The language of this meeting will be English but on-demand language interpretation to Japanese, Bengali, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Hindi, Korean, Tamil and Vietnamese will be available.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.
NMO Programmes Officer
IPOPI - International Patient Organisation for Primary Immunodeficiencies